Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm Back!!!

It has been quite a while, I'm sorry to say since my last post.  Just shy of a year.  It has been a tough year for me, but I'm finally feeling I can see a light at the end of the tunnel (and I know it is not a train - LOL).  I'm still coming to terms with not working and with my physical limitations, but I need to look forward.

So, Saturday is World Cardmaking Day and I will be participating in a blog hop for the Paper Wishes Message Board.  The hop actually begins Friday a.m.; so please, come back then to see my card. 

I'm hoping to catch up with everyone else's blog as well.

Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear it's been such a rough year for you. Glad to see you back posting. Clearly you've been doing some of that blog catch-up you were talking about because I've had several lovely comments on my blog from you. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete