Friday, January 28, 2011

PaperCutz Challenge #76

Good morning everyone!  This week at PaperCutz Challenge your mission is to make a card, LO or craft project for Valentine's Day using a hand stamped, digital stamped or Cricut cut image of a cake, cupcake, cookies or candy, using any colors you'd like.

For my card I used a set of sweet stamps I borrowed from a friend who also had to point out the word play, so I don't know where they came from.  I apologize for the pictures - crazy week.
 
The papers are from HOTP, not typical Valentine's paper, but they are purple!  I love using windows on my card and pop-dotting what is inside, it's such a neat look.
The doilies (at least that's what I think they look like) come from Nellie's Dies available here.  I have fallen in love with this line of Dies the smallest one in each set offers some kind of embellishment - although I didn't use it here, this set has a very sweet button.  There's still plenty of room to write a note and no other sentiment is needed.  This will go in my next Operation Write Home box for their Spring Thaw Challenge.  It's too late to send Valentine's, but I think this one could be an all purpose kind of card.

Join the fun this week and you could be picked for the monthly drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment