Friday, June 10, 2011

PaperCutz Challenge #95

Happy Friday everyone!  Here in Maine we finally have sunshine and close to 90 degree weather.  Summer finally decided to arrive.

This week at PaperCutz Challenge we're having an anything goes with a twist week.  Make any project you would like using pink, white and black only.  Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team made, they are gorgeous.  I decided it was finally time to use my pink and black flocked paper - I've had it forever but couldn't make myself cut into it.

The entire card is made from HOTP supplies and I used 3 of their "specialty papers" - flocked, glimmer and "shine design" which is a glossy paper.  I used the Scandinavian Heart template for the focal and a punch for the flowers - you simply fold them and add a brad!  I really like HOTP templates, I use them over and over again which makes them a great value for my scrapping dollars.  I offset the heart with a white one I had glittered up (can't tell in the picture).  This card is destined for my Operation Write Home box, so I am going to have to swap out the glitter backing for plain white.

As always, I hope you play along with us and have a great week!  I am teaching a Father's Day card class at my LSS and am hoping to post one of the cards each day next week.  Please stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment