Thursday, December 9, 2010

PaperCutz Challenge #71

Good morning!  This week our challenge at PaperCutz is to craft a project which has snowflakes or a snowman.  I must admit, this week I am showing a page I made for last Christmas.  On the Paper Wishes message board several of us decided to divide common holiday songs and to each make a page with our portion of the lyrics.  Mine was the last lines of Frosty the Snowman.  I had a lot of fun designing the page - and a lot less fun replicating it 8 times.  However, I'm very happy with how it came out.  For the snow at the bottom of the page I glued used crumpled drier sheets to my page and then rubbed icicle stickles all over it, I think you can see the shine in the picture.  I found Frosty somewhere on-line and paper pieced him together using suede paper for his vest.  The house and train come from the Christmas Noel cart from Cricut.  I used a snow writer on the house.  I hope you like it and come join in the fun.

Please leave me a note letting me know what you think.  Only 14 more shopping days left!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card Penny. Great job portraying the song.

    ReplyDelete