Sunday, August 8, 2010

Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge

Christmas Cards All Year Round Challenge for August is to make cards with snowflakes. I've already posted one card here and these cards are the other four to be eligible for the prize!





Papers are from DCWV, label is a Nestabilities and the stamp and the glitter domes are from HOTP. I edged the card with a Krylon Silver leafing pen. I'm still getting used to the idea that black can be a Christmas color!









This is a simple card that looks much better "in-person". Papers are again DCWV and I added Stickles in the center of the snowflakes.










For this card all products are from HOTP. Looking at it now, it seems I forgot to crop it - Sorry!
















Last, but not least is another card using HOTP products. I'm having a hard time with pictures of cards that have shiny elements like the "glassine envelope" on this card. I've put on my Christmas wishlist a new camera, I'll have to wait and see if Santa thinks I'm a good girl. LOL



All of these cards are in the Operation Write Home box! I'm going to have to start making some for my friends and family...

Again, thanks for stopping by! Hope the rest of your weekend is terrific.

3 comments:

  1. fabulous cards.. lovin' xmas in August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny - check your Paper Wishes mail. I sent you a message about a DT call. Seeing these new cards I really think you should apply. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards. I love the first one. I have that PP and have never found a use for it. You used it well. Thanks for joining us at CCYAR.

    ReplyDelete