Saturday, September 19, 2009

Challenges this week

This week I'm working on a card for 2 challenges. One is the papercutz challenge and the other is Fab's Christmas card challenge - you can find it here: fabsbigchristmascardschallenge.blogspot.com/

Both are calling for a Christmas card with lots of bling. I found the link to the poinsettias on Fab's blog ( crafterskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/08/christmas-poinsettia.html here is the direct link) and printed them on photo paper, cut them out and got out the stickles! The paper and card quote come from Hot Off the Press, my favorite scrapbooking company. Hope you like it




---------

I've been having visits from various of the kids coming home from college. One came home to do laundry, one to pick up a tv and the laundry kiddo is coming back tomorrow for a home cooked meal and bringing his roommate. I made a cake today - the first one in a couple of years, but the kids said I haven't lost my touch.

1 comment:

  1. Love the card Penny thanks for playing my Christmas Challenge, I'll change your link so it links to your newly created blog which is better. In order to get the link I just click on the heading 'challenge this week' and then copy and paste what I find in the address field in your browser (and now you know what a permalink is ! LOL). Again a stunning card Penny ! X Fab

    ReplyDelete