Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cards, cards and more cards!


I am leaving my current position with my company to work closer to home. The hard part is saying goodbye to my staff - they are a wonderful group of hard-working dedicated individuals who do wonderful work with the mentally ill. I have made each of them a thank-you card - here are some of them:









This card uses Dazzles and papers from Hot Off The Press

This card is from a template from Hot Off The Press (HOTP). I have all their giant card templates - they make quick, fun cards that always get a "wow".

This card I "scraplifted" from the HOTP message board (can you tell I like HOTP?) the original was created by one of their designers Susan Cobb. The papers are various shades of purple which my camera doesn't seem to show very well. The stamps are from HOTP Sweet Blossoms and Matching Borders and Focals. The original is here:
http://forum.paperwishes.com/showthread.php?t=765







This is a very simple card made with my Cricut Expressions and the Wild Card cartridge. The shimmery papers came from a pack I got at WalMart.









This card is a joy fold card with a tea bag folding medallion as the focal. They are fun to make with great results.

No comments:

Post a Comment