Friday, April 1, 2011

PaperCutz Challenge #85

Happy Friday!  We are now into April but you wouldn't know it by looking out my windows - it is snowing!  One of the prices I pay for living in the beautiful state of Maine.  My Spring bulbs had started peeking through and I'm hoping they make it through.


Easter is on its way and this week at PaperCutz Challenge Easter is the challenge!  Make any kind of project for Easter with any colors you'd like.  I made a simple card for my son and his family.  The stamp is a sweet one I just got from HOTP and the suede paper is some I've had for quite some time.  (I never used these papers because they felt to good to cut into LOL).  I used Nestabilities for layering and all the pastel colors I had.
I stamped the chick twice with purple Staz-on, cut out the egg portion and popped it with foam dots.  Simple and quick, but sweet at the same time.  You can see in the bottom left corner where the pink paper is crumpled - but you can't see it on the card itself.  Oh well...

Please join us this week!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute focal! Oh my goodness, I didn't know they made PURPLE StazOn! Another thing I'll have to look for. :) Don't you love suede paper? I was thrilled when I discovered I could use them with my spellbinders! :D Thanks for your comments on my blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete