Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The challenges of a crafting life


As you know, my blog has been "spotty" at best! I had high hopes when I started, but life has a way of getting in the way. However, this is something I want to do, so I am making the time for it. Other things have to change though for this to work and since I can't quit my job, my crafting priorities are shifting. I love the Paper Wishes Message Board, especially their swaps, but I haven't participated in a couple of months and I don't know when I will be back to swapping. Papercrafting is one of my joys in life, but when it begins to feel like a chore, its time to re-examine what I am doing. I've also joined the Crafters Digital Arts Center and Paper Craft Planet as well as designing for Inspired Designs. Never mind the rest of my life needing some attention (Nugget, my dog, is very demanding; she lets me play or be on the computer for only so long before she lets me know she needs attention!).
So, I will still join the wonderful community on the Paper Wishes Message Board, I won't be committing to swaps. Instead I hope to keep my blog active and just enjoy my papercrafting. After all, isn't that why we all started doing this in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment